We start a new branch in Soro and must have moved our stock from our current remote storage in Frederikssund. We seek in this connection an experienced warehouse worker with great driving license, which can act as a link between the two destinations and handle the shipping. The job requires logistical experience to carry a wide assortment of goods, which vary greatly in size and weight. Subsequently possibility of permanent employment as a warehouseman in our new warehouse in Soro.
Your main task will be to handle the daily handling of cargo between our current remote storage in Frederikssund and the period of standing in our new premises in Soro. We emphasize, that you have experience from similar tasks and may have a craftsman training. You get to the following duties:
- Moving our current remote storage in the planned order.
- Carrying inventory Soro and stand for unloading of the goods.
- Ensure that the goods are stored at the correct location from a defined plan.
- Experience to pack a wide range of goods, which vary greatly in size and weight.
- That you have a sense of order and work structured with a good view.
- Can handle a physically demanding job with many balls in the air.
- Has large driving license for truck (minimum: Type C)
- Have a driving license for truck.
You can expect:
- Fuldtidsstilling (37 hours a week)
- An independent and varied job.
- A life as you are in the planning.
- Possibility of permanent employment as a warehouseman at our new address in Soro.
Who is Rebuild?
Rebuild is the largest construction market in used construction materials. Vores vision er, at bæredygtighed betaler sig. Vi har eksisteret siden 1998 og er specialiseret i opkøb og videresalg af genbrugsmaterialer. The last few years we have expanded our business with own produced sustainable design products, we manufacture in our own carpentry workshop. In addition, we recently started our own studio and is a supplier of sustainable building components for the construction industry. We have among others. delivered 1800 kvm2 wall panels of recycled wood to Copenhagen Towers in Ørestad and helped to design and build Cofocos New Restaurant Growth in St. Peter's Straits.
- Deadline: 20/12-16 – vi læser ansøgningerne løbende.
- Salary by agreement.
If you are interested in the job as our new warehouse employee, please send us a short motivation letter with their CV and a picture. The mail should be sent to: Jesper@genbyg.dk
Hvis du har spørgsmål eller ønsker yderligere information om jobbet, så skriv eller ring venligst til:
Jesper@genbyg.dk / tlf nr: 24 86 62 62