Since our current joiner, has decided to resign from his position to take on the circumnavigation with family, søger vi en erfaren møbel- or carpenter with lots of workshop experience, which can take over the responsibility for the daily tasks in our carpentry workshop.
Rebuild Design stems from Rebuild A / S, Denmark's largest trading of used building materials. Vores vision er, at bæredygtighed betaler sig. De seneste par år har vi – med stor succes – expanded our business to include sustainable design products.
Our strength is a big “know how” Recycling based on 19 years of experience. We have ambitions to remain the leader in the recycling market and push the boundaries of, what can be reused. An important part of our strategy is to convert waste materials into sustainable design solutions. Therefore, it is an advantage, hvis du har erfaring med at nytænke brugte materialer ind i nye brugskontekster.
You're going to have a diverse and exciting job, that is academically challenging with widely varying product range, which is based on our design products – www.genbygdesign.dk
We emphasize, that you work structured and can assure the quality, that all orders are executed properly and delivered on time. You will also be responsible for three employees – to lærlinge og en udlært møbelsnedker. It is therefore important, you have experience in managing a workshop and can orchestrate daily with many balls in the air. You will also work closely together with a furniture designer and two architects, which stands for our studio.
Who are you:
- You are trained Furniture- or joiner.
- You have plenty of workshop experience and mastered all the techniques in your snedkerfag.
- You can stand for quality assurance in production, so all orders are done correctly.
- You are creative and thrive on special tasks (can vary widely)
- You work independently and structured with a good view.
- You are not afraid to take responsibility and can stay organized.
- You see yourself as a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- You have a driving license (was, kategori B)
- full time job (37 hours a week).
- Work is in Copenhagen (Amager landevej 185, 2770 Kastrup)
- Wages, corresponding to qualifications.
- Deadline: 20 March - we read applications continuously.
If you are interested in the job as our new head carpenter, please send us a short motivation letter with their CV and photos of previous projects.
The mail should be sent to: email@example.com
Hvis du har spørgsmål eller ønsker yderligere information om jobbet, så skriv venligst til ovenstående mailadresse eller ring på tlf nr: 24 86 62 62
The best greetings